604 053 922
- The owner of the website bluesunpv.pl and the administrator of personal data is Bluesun Solar Polska Sp. z o. o., registered at Stara Kuźnia 47-246, ul. Szkolna 7, NIP 749-210-69-13, REGON: 384434494, listed in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland.
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- Personal data is collected when filling out the newsletter subscription form and when placing an order in the store.
- Personal data is used solely for sending newsletters and order fulfillment, if consent has been given.
- The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
- Every individual who has provided their personal data has the right to access their content, as well as the possibility to correct, update, complete, and request the cessation of personal data processing and to object to its processing. These actions can be performed by sending the appropriate statement to the email address: email@example.com.
- Personal data obtained by the administrator is stored, processed, and protected according to applicable legal regulations. The collection of personal data has been reported to the Office for Personal Data Protection (uodo.gov.pl).
- The administrator protects collected personal data using the following measures:
- Encryption of data used for newsletter subscription.
- Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the User of the Service and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and accessing them is the operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating statistics that help understand how Users of the Service use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Maintaining the User's session in the Service (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service.
- Determining the user's profile to display them tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Service uses two fundamental types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Service Users can change their settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Service User and used can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- Regarding user preference information collected by the Google advertising network, users can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
**Managing Cookies - How to Express and Withdraw Consent in Practice**
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may prevent the use of the website.
- To manage cookie settings, choose the internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
- Data is shared with external entities only to the extent legally allowed.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities based on legally valid requests within the scope resulting from the request.
OUR LOCATION POLAND | Stara Kuźnia | Szkolna 7
© Bluesun Solar Polska 2023
Authorized and official distributor - Your renewable energy source provider!